Originally constructed in 1948, the existing house has been stripped to the wood studs. Everything from windows, columns, HVAC and electric systems have been replaced with a state-of-the-art geothermal heating and air conditioning systems, new hardwood and limestone floors, new gourmet kitchen, new bathrooms, new shingles, and new redwood siding. The house was new in 2004. A new detached three- car garage, guest suite, playroom and pool house, along with new driveways have just been finished. The guesthouse / garages blend beautifully with the style of the original house.