What originally started as a big-box “Circuit City” store was transformed into a new state-of-the-art theater destination event center. Working side by side the Owners, each detail in the restaurant, bar, stage, and restrooms was carefully tended to.
- Two 86-seat theaters
- A 35-person “private screening room” was created to show the latest releases of current movies as well as movie classics.
- The design allows for food and drinks can be served by waiters during the movie.
- The flexible spaces can be leased during the day for business presentations, seminars, etc. with lunch being served in the theaters.
- Two commercial size kitchens, one for the restaurant and a catering kitchen for the banquet facility were constructed.
- A 350-seat banquet facility/meeting room was created, capable of being subdivided into one, two, or three separate venues.