In 2012, we began working with a developer and the GSA in an addition and renovations to an existing building.
- Total of 14,000 SF
- LEED Certified for Commercial Interiors
- The final design, selection process, and construction process will promote healthful, durable, affordable and environmentally sound practices (such as recycling) within the tenant space.
- Environmentally sound design and construction practices will include the reduction in potable water usage, optimum energy performance for building lighting, lighting controls and HVAC equipment.
- Construction waste was recycled and regional materials will be used whenever possible.
- All construction materials contained no volatile organic compounds and most building users will have personal control of their own lighting and thermal comfort.
- The City of Fort Smith added a public transportation stop, at the building, to allow public transportation access which helps to lessen air pollution and greenhouse gas emissions.