Darby Community Center
Historic exterior renovation and interior renovations for adaptive use of an 1886 Church in Fort Smith’s Belle Grove Historic District. Work included new wood shingle roofing and siding, and the reinstallation of new and existing stained glass windows, complete new interior wall, floor and ceiling finishes as well as new plumbing, heating/cooling, electrical and lighting systems. The work also included new entry porches and an accessible ramp. Now used as a community meeting facility, the building is once again an asset to the Historic District.
All renovations met the requirements of the Arkansas Historic Preservation Office.