Bost-Frick Community Centers
BOST offers services for mentally and physically handicapped individuals, from birth to death, at more than twenty facility locations throughout Fort Smith and Western Arkansas.
- A 7,000 SF office facility
- This building has become the most public “face” of the organization
- Sixteen offices and three meeting rooms
- The building also includes a Board Room for the monthly meeting of Bost’s Board of Directors and was designed for expansion which could eventually triple the size of the facility.
- Most materials used in the 2009 addition were LEED applicable, helping Bost lead the way in not only receiving its clients but also helping to protect and preserve the environment.